Mackers – MKS GEN V1.4 control board
MKS Gen is a feature rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices.
It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by Pololu pin compatible stepper drivers.
The board features a developer friendly expansion port supporting giving access the same as Ramps1.4.
MKS Gen is designed to be flexible in the user’s power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V-24V.
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector,RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- All extra pins broken out the same as ramps1.4(AUX-1,AUX-2,AUX-3,Servos1)
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- up to 5 motor driver with easy micro stepping setup (micro switches)
- 4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed,Extruder0,Extruder1, Fans)
- 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
- 3* 5V output, 3* 12V-24V output interface.
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
Compatible with all other MKS devices such MKS BT, MKS WIFI INTERFACE, MKS TFT DISPLAY…
ATTENTION: STEPPER DRIVERS NOT INCLUDED!
Reccomended firmwares: Marlin , Repetier